Massimo De Dominicis has over thirty years of experience in the field of consultancy as well as in reorganisation and extraordinary operations for industrial, commercial, financial Italian and foreign companies.
After graduating with honours in Economics from the University of Pavia in 1985 and having obtained two master's degrees in finance and control and in the structuring of company information systems, Massimo began his career working in prime business and financial consulting firms. In 1990 Massimo became a partner of Studio Tani, prime corporate advisory firm with offices in Milan and Pavia.
In 1998 he founded D&S - De Dominicis & Soci, the predecessor of DDP Partners, which Massimo established in 2017 and took over the Managing role of, together with two other partners. DDP Partners employs today 16 professionals registered in the professional registries, 3 practitioners, 20 professional employees and 5 secretarial employees.
Holistic consultant and specialist in the corporate and financial sectors, Massimo can be considered one of the leading figures in Italy for "special situations" and management of corporate and financial reorganizations, also in the context of NPL and UTP transactions, acting as a financial consultant as well as actor or member of corporate bodies, in the evaluation of companies, partisan technical evaluations, the so-called "quantum competence" and in mergers and acquisitions.
Currently, among others, Massimo De Dominicis holds the following positions:
- Chairman of the Board of Directors of the pharmaceutical company Lisapharma Spa;
- Liquidator of the renewable energy company NEOANEMOS Srl on behalf of the shareholder Deutsche Bank of London;
- Chairman of Main Capital SGRS Spa;
- Statutory Auditor of the Feltrinelli Foundation;
- Statutory Auditor of Birra Forst Spa;
- Statutory Auditor of I.E.E.S. SpA;
- Chairman of the Board of Statutory Auditors of Birra Menabrea SpA;
- Chairman of the Board of Statutory Auditors of Maffei Sarda Silicati SpA;
- Chairman of the Board of Statutory Auditors of Thermal Dynamics Europe SpA.